Monday, August 30, 2010

Not everything appear as it seems

Weeks ago, I attended a church service, and a pastor gave her talk...which touched the deepest soul of mine that none have ever reach up until now.

What she said is very true, and the reason it touched me is that I can relate myself to her, the similar situation we have had encountered. I was sent to an English kindergarten when I am small, which is why I do not even know a single Chinese word when I am in primary school. Everyone sees you like an alien, laughed at you, treat you like an outcast. I would just smile back at them, not understanding a single word they say....Those experience...I guess it is the very reason I had such low self-esteem up until now. Yes, I never dare to answer questions that the teachers ask, even if I knew the answer. However, it is fortunate of me to meet a form teacher who is willing to dedicate her time to teach me, and I am very thankful to her now that I manage to speak, read or write in Chinese.

Yes...who would know that behind that smile...lies a broken soul....engulfed by darkness, tied by unbreakable chains... And now I am being thrown back into this endless pit, surrounded by people I knew yet do not know... Everyday seem to be living in a world which I have been familiar with for 20 years, yet seem so unfamiliar, as if, it's a new world I know nothing about...woke up from 20 years sleep, dream....

However, life is all about learning and experience, no matter how bad things turn out to be, one should just learn to cope with it, and when you have gotten use to it, things will turn out to be easier... Although you do not know when this world that you have gotten use to it will change and shift into one you do not recognise again, by then you should just back to square one, and start all over again...

Just typing a shit load of crap...which is the purpose of this blog...peace...^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment