Saturday, August 14, 2010

Our hero has fallen~

Yea yea, I know that sounds familiar. But that is not the point.

Days ago, which seem like just yesterday, I am enlightened by some news. Although it is predictable, just that I never it would have turned out this way. What's more? Things that my guts told me have come to be facts! Unfortunately, what my guts tell me has always been right, which I do not know should it be a bless or curse anymore...I guess that's pretty much it huh?

Well...what happened, and the continuation of the incident, made me feel like nothing seem to be real in this world, or who can be trusted anymore...The worst thing is, when a home does not feel like a home anymore, how does one cope with it...? How can one, simply erase one from one's life after years of friendship, living together every single moment? Moreover, how can one on the wrong side, blaming another for stating facts? Although what I mention is only, well, as a reminder to not doing bad things or to hurt anyone in my lifetime, basically my principles of life...Thus, when I saw this phrase in a drama series and somehow, I feel like quoting it here, although I am not entirely agree that ghosts do not exist in this world haha...It's the Hungry Ghost Month everyone! So here it is, it is a direct quote: "这世界上是没有鬼的,但我知道当一个人做错事之后,他心中就会有一只鬼,而这只鬼会永远跟着他..." 

Well, though I am just an indirect party, it cant be said that there is no connection. Although I have decided not to bother anymore, but every passing day is like a living hell... Sigh...what should have become a happy paradise turned out to be a horror nightmare...I just wanna go home, back to the one one can truely call a home...where there's warmth and love...Mom, Dad, Bro...I missed you all T_T....I wonder...what's the definition of friend, friendship....If only someone can save me out of this misery hell...

1 comment:

  1. you are so pessimistic..try to think out of the box

    ReplyDelete